Sunday, November 02, 2003

Life can be so exciting. Even in its most tedious forms like reading the Saturday paper on a rainy Sunday
morning. (my poor sister is running a roadrace at the Zoo this morning...go Heath Go!!)

I am excited by the future of the Drake Hotel on Queen. Sounds like a cool future hang for artists.

The Visual arts section looks pretty good today too...havent really dug in yet.

The sports is silly. Why write three articles about the pathetic state of NHL hockey? Personally, I think
hockey has no problems (okay, sure my team lost 7-1 last night...and I watched every painful minute)

If you dont like hockey anymore like many sports media folks, I think you have lost the last little bit
of remaining child like imagination and creativity. Perhaps you should stop watching and read obituaries
or spend time reading stock market reports...Hockey rules!!

I am enjoying the new recording I just received from this summers tour of Jazzstory in Halifax. It leaves
me questioning some of my new compositions but even the process is exhilirating.

Enjoy the rain, drop me a line, let me know about your blog. Ill read it. I promise.

tim@guildwoodrecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter