Monday, January 26, 2004

People are too concerned about rocking the boat to try and help the arts scene in general. of course, this is
not true for everyone and sure, it applies to me sometimes too...but; people should speak up and speak out a
little more often. Dont you think?

Just think about Michael Moore (Bowling for Columbine) if you need that extra inspiration.

I think it also goes hand in hand with people worrying too much about their own well being and not worrying about their "neighbours" a bit (although, my very cool neighbour shoveled my walk in this crazy snow for me
today, knowing that I was with child..inside)

It seems (and maybe I am wrong) that many, even most Canadian jazz artists are at home trying to keep
what little work they have, rather than working together to make their local and national scenes better,
stronger and more creative!!

tim@guildwoodrecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter