Sunday, February 15, 2004

I decided to write brieflye BEFORE going out to play shinny today so as to not have my usual
rant about how great hockey is after the game.

I wanted to tell people, as I have been known to do about this great book I am reading; the Jim Jarmusch
Interviews.

It is about twenty five interviews between l985 and now. He is such an interestng guy and a true
independent. (although he claim the underground scene is dead) Everything he says seems to relate
to things that I think about. I suppose it is that self obsessed, art making thing...

btw thanks to Bill Parsons for telling me about this book. I am starting to rent his films again but
cant find the time to watch them....oh well, hopefully life is not too short.

More about Jim later,

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter