Sunday, August 01, 2004

I am excited about sending out copies of our new recording with Howard Johnson to record labels. I think that is mostly because I just want people to hear it.

I dont have any big expectations; ie. offers of money to buy the master, big deals etc. but I truly love the idea of someone sitting down and listening to this music I have put so much time and love into.

It is truly exciting making records. (sometimes I have to ask myself why I keep doing it)

You never know if anyone is going to like it or love it. A little phone call from a friend after they listen to it makes me so happy.

I really want people to hear Howard too. He is a special musician and person and he is at the point in his life where I feel he truly deserves more attention and respect. I hope I can help with that a little bit.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter