Monday, August 23, 2004

Just got back from seeing Rush. The big 30th anniversary concert. Was fun. Nostalgia is the main gift they offer me but I had a great time.

Fun to go with my Brother and friend steve who I started seeing rush concerts with twenty years ago.

I considered for a minute to buy a program for old times sake until I found out it was $20...ouch. Our tickets used to cost less than that when we started going to the Gardens to see Rush.

I remember going two nights in a row onetime. we had great seats!...floors both nights. air guitar from beginning to end.

One odd and uncomfortable thing about tonight was that the whole place was standing for the entire three and one half hours.

Rush Rocks. thanks; neilalexgeddy!!!!!!

mit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter