Saturday, October 16, 2004

skate


skate
Originally uploaded by tim posgate.
If you look carefully that is a guitar amp behind my skate. (don't ask) But skating is on my mind as I took Dylan to his first skating lesson tonight. It was so much fun. He was so proud. He has even had trouble standing up until now and he was back and forth across the ice numerous times without the pylon today.

I think our excitement was mutual and he was really pumped about getting a suprise after out of the gumball machine. (I think that was his favourite part too!)

I am still trying to find a good order for the new Cd with Howard Johnson. I am sure one day I will get it.

All this fun with the kids reminds me how lucky I am that my music isn't in great demand these days. I would be sad to be on the road too much while my kids are so young. I think things are almost perfect.

(Okay, I wouldn't mind having a few more gigs)

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about genealogy tree and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about genealogy tree so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by genealogy tree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter