Tuesday, October 12, 2004

turkeydinner-turkey


turkeydinner-turkey
Originally uploaded by tim posgate.
I was away, sorry. I really should remember to try the audio post by phone again.

I had fun while away but really missed Julie and Leo as Leo had the stomach flu.

I love hanging out with my brother and sister and her boyfriend Danny. they are great folks. I am really lucky to have grown up in an environment where there is so much mutual understanding. In some ways we are really different, all three of us but we seem to care enough about the others to make the effort to understand each other.

I read a great tom robbin's article in a recent Harpers mag.

He was celebrating the "fool in art". As usual, he did lots of interesting research and talked about all the interesting arts and cultures that celebrate humour in all walks of life.

(wow, i am listening to a beautifuly, contrapuntal calimba piece on my new African music sampler from Nonesuch....really interesting with headphones!)

tom robbins quoted another writer (forget his name for now) that said on his deathbed in an ugly hotel in france "either this wallpaper goes or I do!"

I love that!

we take ourselves too seriously.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter