Sunday, November 28, 2004

bob wiseman


bob wiseman
Originally uploaded by tim posgate.
the last night was like a closing party. Great attendance, good fun and lots of friends.

Bob Wiseman was so good. I really like his films with his live music accompaniment. His accordion playing, beautiful songs with his unique vocal timbre and phrasing made for a fantastic set of music.

Jazzstory is always fun for me. Picking what we will play is always a bit tricky but we had a lot of new tunes last night which always makes it exciting for me.

It was extra special for me as we were able to play our music for many new people (and lots of old friends) and they seemed to respond positively to our sound.

I can hardly wait till next year already. Thanks again to Mike Hansen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter