Saturday, December 04, 2004

threadgill


threadgill
Originally uploaded by tim posgate.
Boy I would like to hear Henry Threadgill live again. I heard him in Montreal in around 1993 with Very Very Circus (who I am listening to right now ...thanks for the loan Randall!!)

So nice to hang out with friends tonight that we have so much in common with, they have two boys, randall loves much of the same music that I do, hockey fan....

anyways, great neighbours, great friends and I came home with this cd and a sonic youth cd called sister (save it for tommorrow perhaps)

by the way....pickerel from winnipeg cooked with a wasabi flour mmmmmmmmmm.......Riesling. mmmmm

we are lucky folks.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about old time accordions
. You can check it out at old time accordions


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter