Monday, January 17, 2005

posing


posing
Originally uploaded by tim posgate.
Interesting that CBC is spending quite a long time talking about blogs this morning. Cool!

The top story was this female flight attendant in the picture who was fired from the airline she works with for putting this and other photos on her blog

Pretty sexy photos if you ask me. I guess the issue is more about how the did the firing.

Blogging is fun. Try it. Let me know if you start one so I can read it!!

p.s. Help, I am stuck on the couch with my laptop. If I move, my son will wake up. (not sure why he is napping today at 10am)

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Robert said...

those are indeed sexy shots because she is a sexy lady...to call them pinup shots is silly, though...unreal that they fired her! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter