Wednesday, March 02, 2005

hmmm.. perhaps I need a blogger therapist? I am not sure why I am not getting to my blog much these days. Sure, there is lots to talk about. I must admit I seem to fall asleep unpredictably in the last couple weeks; ie. I missed the Dinner Is Ruined Cd launch on Saturday for that reason. The Cd is great. Checked it out with headphones last night. (just before I fell asleep)

today I am a little frustrated with the lack of phone communication with Europe as I try to get in touch with a few people before 10am our time.

Booking tours is a bit like that; some days are so great and some days are a dud. I suppose I notice it more Wed-Fri as these are my main days where I have time to work on the tour. (oh no...don't kid yourself, I am working on it 24-7 but those are my "kid-free" days where I get five hours uninterupted work time)

My new guilty pleasure is Excel Spreadsheets. thanks to my buddy andy for teaching me over the phone how to set one up for this tour. How did I do it for the last ten years without?

this snow is beautiful but...march? I always remember march (by my birthday anyways) as a time when the streets were nicely clear for premium road hockey. (Dylan never lets me call it that...he always says Driveway Hockey!!)

I am listening to Led Zeppelin on itunes but it is not doing it for me. Not sure what I want. Will head over to the Cd pile and see whats up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter