Saturday, April 30, 2005

always interesting how things go in cycles. I had no new cds, (no $) not much going on but today I am basically overstimulated, early morning soccer with dylan, opened my mailbox (why did i look in their on a saturday morning) and there was a copy of Andrew Downing's brand new Cd, (cool artwork Yesim!) Christine Duncan gave me a copy of the new Phhk! Cd. Very interesting music. Looking forward to many more listens and i am off to see Quinsin perform with special guests from Holland and England tonight at 8pm at the Royal Conservatory (their temprorary home on Croation st. by the Dufferin Mall)

So much for having no new music to listen to. (oh yah, and I bought the new Selina Martin Cd too...)

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get that new CD hojo with the hornband, I hear it kicks, jumps and boogies

lol

bp

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep' dem horn chuckers and that Johnson guy well that's a mighty fine doo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter