Friday, April 22, 2005

It was so great to hear Laurie Anderson give a lecture/talk yesterday. She is so smart, sexy and quite the entertainer. I feel kind of guilty saying she is sexy. Really, I am attracted to her mind and her heart and soul. Whatever....anyways, she got me thinking about so many things.

One of the main things that she really didnt address but that I scraped off of one of her other ideas was the "art of business paradigm" that I use. I write music, rehearse, record, press, distribute, tour and do it again. This is on my mind as I am in the process of doing it right now.

She inspired me to look elsewhere for new directions, new paradigms. Maybe other artforms or business models will give me some ideas.

funny to hear a great artist talk and be inspired on a business tip...I am leaving out all the other interestng life/art concepts that she awoke or inspired in me because I need to get to the post office to mail cds quickly before I go play hockey. (Today is the Mingus Cup!!!)

Sharkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter