Thursday, April 21, 2005

Just read a good interview with Laurie Anderson talking about her Moby Dick project. I really want to check that out. I am suppose to go see her talk tommorrow but Dylan is sick again. It never ends!! Probably stay home with him.

I am listening to WFMU while i do some surfin tonight....I drop the dj a quick hello and he responds on air....why do I still find this so amusing? Technology, small world....

LA has some interesting things to say about our world, overworked, unrelaxed people etc.

It occurred to me tonight while I was changing Leo's diaper between Dylan's puking sessions that parenting is not for those with weak stomachs!! Word of advice if you are thinking of going down this road.

until next time,

Call me Ishael...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter