Monday, May 02, 2005

Today I read two good articles about time/life etc. One was Leah MacClaren from Saturdays globe...talking about how we are obsessed with rushing, multi-tasking etc.

I don't know what she means; I want to listen to my new record, wake up my youngest from a nap, make two phone calls and drop off my bike to be repaired before we pick up 'dylan at school in 22 minutes from now (takes ten minutes to walk there with Leo in stroller)

the article that was even better. Thank you Bill Cameron (hope you are reading my blog from Heaven's laptops!!) Bill Cameron wrote a great article about dying of Cancer. (esophogus) His insight into drugs, family life, research, humour, and more were amazing. (bring a hanky)

Oh...some nice banjo on this McGarrigles record...mmm in comes the accordion. Love it. Life is short baby!!

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter