Sunday, July 17, 2005

It is somewhat ironic that I missed Tania and Ryan performing solo piano sets at the Red Guitar tonight...mostly because I was doing "paper work" for the club. I am glad that August is all booked up as I fly off tommorrow morning.

I wish I could say I was all packed...NOT.

still figuring out whether to bring Cds...nah. I think not. ibook should do it. will try to do more reading than listening on the plane as my battery only lasts a couple hours.

another fun day of quartet playing with Koven today. I really think I want to play with pianists some more in the future.

Now the big decision...how many Cds do I cart to Europe? You don't want to run out but you dont want to pay extra and have too much to haul around.

well....here goes nothin...I will try to drop a line when I am eight hours in a different time zone. (or...you know what I mean)

Stockholm Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter