Saturday, July 16, 2005

It is time to go down to the basement to see if my lap steel will fit into my flight case, to decide if I should put this crazy cardboard box around my hardshell case for my banjo and how many cds can I fit in there anyways?

You'd think this stuff would be done but I have been so busy...when it rains...It is nice having some gigs, thats for sure. So, fun to play out in wine country with Steve koven anthony michelli and artie roth today. (and those big lunches...mmmmm)

I am having a hard time getting used to the fact that I cannot be at the Red Guitar hearing the friends that I have booked into Corry's club though. Andrew Boniwell is there tonight. Second set is at 1030pm.

there was an article on the state of jazz in toronto today in the Globe and it mentioned the red guitar. will be interesting to see if there is a side column or more info on this on carl's blog zoilus.com (regardless, there is always lots of interesting stuff to read there)

I better go pack my passport now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter