Saturday, July 02, 2005

this is great...Montreal is beautiful today. sitting in a row with Quinsin and HOward at the computer terminals. (damn...you should see our view right now..place des arts, big blue sky, jazz flags, pat metheny poster.....)

I heard some great music last night; Kartet from France. Old friends I met in Banff years ago. So fun to hang out with those guys again. I really noticed that my french really is improving. I was actually talking about art (must have been the beer!)

We got some tickets for a show tonight and I am hoping to get over to the musee contemporain to check out some walls.

Stayed in bed till noon today. (cant remember last time I did that!) Was checking out some of the live 8 coverage and wimbledon finals. (really great tennis today)

ok, gotta go get some email.

later,
timpy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter