Wednesday, July 13, 2005

With full on family, crazy fun summer time I am feeling stretched a little far right now. I think it might be the busiest time in my life right now with musical projects, especially being in the middle of touring with the Hornband and helping out at the Red Guitar. (no complaints!)

I feel like I am not doing my best at anything but I am fairly proud that I am keeping it together (although don't ask my wife...she may disagree)

I had a great day yesterday with the kids at Ontario Place and then capped off the night with the debut Guitar Wars gig at Supermarket.

I think it will take a while to get the word out about tuesdays there (especially when I only do one per month!)

Melissa Stylianou has a great band at the Red Guitar tonight. I would love to catch the 1030 set but I think it is looking less and less likely.

Hoser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter