Monday, September 19, 2005

Had a lot of fun in Kitchener yesterday. Great to be travelling and performing again with Jazzstory. I have voted this group of the year...sure I am biased..I am enjoying spending less time on the computer. Not enjoying the lack of beer quite as much though. I don't really miss it but it is just one of those things in life that I really love.

Really enjoying reading Space is the Place. (got it from the library) I am excited about the Sun Ra Arkestra coming to my neighbourhood! Lula Lounge in October.

Sun Ra was such an interesting artist. Everything he did had a reason. Even the story of his name is quite interesting. When you read of those folks with such deep concepts in their music it can make one feel a little like "jazz-light".

Back to playing with Leo!!
tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter