Thursday, October 20, 2005

My day started kind of low. I think I was just tired but with no good reason. Whenever I am low I almost feel guilty. I have nothing to be low about these days. I have everything. I am truly, one of the luckiest people in the world. Sure I worked hard to get "where I am" (where are you tim??!) but really I am truly fortunate.

I am happy now (that its time to go to bed) even the Leafs won in overtime tonight. I was speaking on the phone with a pal and it reminded me that life is so much about experiences. Whether you are travelling the world playing concerts or heading to the corner bar to watch the game you are having and should try to take in and appreciate the experience you are having.

Of course, you can't do this 24/7 but try not to let it slip too far the other way either.

On another tangent I heard Andy Barrie talking on CBC this morning about charity gifts you can give. It is worth checking out. I think I will get my kids checking it out nearer to Christmas. (oh no....Christmas!!)

tim

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..hey tim...yes you can do it 24/7...it's the same way you internalise musical discipline 'til you don't know you're doing it...i try and make zen buddhism do it with me...there are other ways...peace...nilan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter