Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am listening to myself play some slide guitar on a recording I made yesterday. Hmmm....not as good as I thought it was at the time. This is a good thing though. I am going to have an early lunch and head downstairs to the guitar and try again.

At least I am not in a slump like the Leafs. Ouch...we really need some of our injured players to come back. Especially Mcabe. I wonder if he will go to the Olympics if he really needs the time off to heal some wounds. Bad timing eh Brian (I have heard he reads my blog...ok, just joking.)

I am hoping to get down to Pass Muraille tonight to hear my pal Rob Clutton with Alan Cole and Rick Sacks in Fides Krucker's "boxing/erotic mini opera"...Those are my words. I will report back tommorrow. (also hoping to head up to the Red Guitar



after to hear David Occhipinti's group play some new music he has written)

tim
www.GuildwoodRecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter