Thursday, February 23, 2006

I didn't get the bills paid, or mail my paper work in or clean the floor or clean up my piles of Cds or all that stuff but I wrote a piece of music I am really happy with.

It really makes all that other stuff seem so unimportant. I know...balance..you have to do it all to keep it moving etc. But really, this piece of music might played and remembered for the next Century (you never know...right?) I really like it. I wrote it on piano, in three voices to be played by Jazzstory. When I was all finished, I sat down to practise guitar and realized if I tuned my 6th string to Eb it was a really nice, solo guitar piece. Funny.

tim
www.GuildwoodRecords.com

Please vote for the Tim Posgate Hornband in Electric and Acoustic Group of the Year at the National Jazz Awards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter