Monday, February 20, 2006

Sure Canada lost 2-0 to Finland. But...I made some Banana Muffins from scratch. mmmmmmm

Seriously, it was that kind of day, fun, winter, family. Good. I am really anxious to dig my teeth into some new work, composition, practising etc. and it is all about to start big with my upcoming Jazzstory gigs and York University with Ben Grossman on March 1.

I really need to get my guitar tuned up but not sure if I will have a chance before then. I also have a lot of Red Guitar work to do as we are going to have a full lineup during the Toronto Downtown Jazz Festival.

That will be fun as we will most certainly represent a unique lineup from the other venues and clubs.

Stay tuned here for more details.

Happy Winter!

tim
www.GuildwoodRecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter