Saturday, March 04, 2006

I have been getting some email from readers these days and I want to say; Thanks! I really do see this as a "two way" thing.

I know how weird blogging can be...ie. am I obsessed with telling people about myself, why the heck do I do it? Thursdays Globe was going on about that again. (It was an article about Myspace websites which I think can be really useful but also something really weird about it....perhaps another time)

Short emails from readers can make all the difference. One of my fave poets (an occasional reader of my blog) even asked me if I would write something for one of his poetry journals. (tell me that didn't go to my head!!!?)

I would like to become a better writer. I am sure some of you would suggest starting with my spelling! Hahah.
A funny one is someone pointing out to me recently that I start emails etc. with "Heh" instead of "hey"...I got a good laugh out of that...probably only been doing that for a decade or so. haha.

I apologize for lack of links. i am set up in a way that it takes quite a bit of additonal time to do it. (time I don't have) Would you read that much more often and in a more engaged fashion if I put a little more time into links? (is this my first official blog survey?) Are you male or female? does it matter? Is art different when created by Male or Females? (sorry Lina...let's not open those worms this morning!)

I have to stand up and put on another Cd as my Doug Cox Cd just finished. What a great dobro player!
I think I need another singer songrwiter type thing..hmmm...actually I might look for some funky Berio or something now that I have had a couple coffees...over and out!

Go Leafs Go (it will either be 8-2 for Ottawa or 2-1 for Toronto...now or never Boyz!!)
tim
www.GuildwoodRecords.com

Please vote for the Tim Posgate Hornband in Electric and Acoustic Group of the Year at the National Jazz Awards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter