Sunday, March 26, 2006

I went down to the basement today and found my 7 year old son sitting alone listening to Rush's great live album; All the World's a Stage. Not sure whether to be thrilled or scared...hahaha.

It turned out my 40th bday gig at the RG was a lot of fun. How many fourty year olds can say that 3 people from their kindergarden class came to hear them play a gig. hmm...anyways, I thought that was cool.

Lots of fun, and I thought Jazzstory sounded great. I am still trying to figure out what to do for a next recording and these gigs definitely tipped the scale in that direction.

Sad about the Leafs, but I am still watching them. Second period just about to start.
t

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday again Mr. Posgate
it was a nice to be one of your friends from kindergarten at the gig Friday night. There is something incredibly beautiful about the longevity of our friendship. I was happy to be there at the RG but left feeling a little sad that i was unable to bring home a little piece of the evening to my family - so i too, ask you - when are you going to record(excuse any errors in my recall of titles) - alone, alone - swings and slides - mimosas (my favorite drink) - and Clutton's chicago piece - to name just a few??

By the way next time you are in the market - pick me up some overalls!!

Lucy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter