Friday, April 21, 2006

I still haven't got a birthday present for the weekend for Dylan but I did get him signed up for a bit of summer fun.

Today is the big day for hockey fans. Playoffs start tonight! I played this morning, pretty fun but didn't have my usual energy as I am a bit under the weather and only got 4 hours sleep. Fun night at the Red Guitar last night with my pal Steve, and hanging with the Koven Trio. Also, Steve and I caught some good short films in the International short film night as part of the Images Festival. (probably my favourite festival here in Toronto....other than the GFoAH of course!)

Check out my performance page for some interesting local gigs I have coming up. I should be adding a couple of fun summer concerts the Hornband is doing with Howard Johnson asap.

stay tuned!
tim
www.GuildwoodRecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter