Saturday, May 13, 2006

I am a little bit sad and lonely tonight. I made a mistake that I do quite often these days, falling asleep while watching hockey...so all the exciting opportunities that awaited me had no chance of happening. I missed Don Francks at the Red Guitar, my pal Andy is in Town from NY and I won't get to see him.

To make matters worse, I listened to a recording of a concert I did this past fall and it wasn't very good on my part....makes me a little grumpy actually.

Now, while I type I am listening to another one I did this year which seems a lot better and is cheering me up already...hurrray...maybe I am not terrible.

I am heading into a busy weekend that is not aided by the fact that it is Mother's day on Sunday. Hmmm...I really don't know if I can do this grant application. My success at getting grants has been so minimal I think I might pass on this one.

Quite honestly, I would rather go biking with my kids than stay inside and write a grant application.

tim
p.s. sorry for the lack of links and pictures these days...I have good reason for both but I will spare you the details for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter