Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well, it was a good day...a fantastic game seven Stanley Cup final. (too bad the bad guys won) and my first day of having my podcast online...yup it's finally there.



And I had a little spot on the radio this morning (CBC) talking about the Music Gallery. I seemed like an odd choice for this but they needed someone with a memory of the place...heck...I have some good memories.

This led to a nice link from the CBC website to my podcast....not a bad first day huh? haha.

Thanks tori!!

thanks also to all the friends who listened to it on the big launch day and had lots of ideas and constructive criticism. It will get way better. I am sure of it. Especially when I start interviewing some friends.

bedtime! Looking forward to Yoga tommorrow.

tim posgate
www.GuildwoodRecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter