Monday, August 21, 2006

Hi blogville,

a couple quick things before I get back to work on our batman superman film that the kids and I are working on (our first day of shooting only added up to one minute of edited film...pretty fun)

Wednesday night I am performing at the red guitar. The first set will be myself on banjo and andrew downing on cello (930pm) and the second set will be improvised music featuring myself(guitar), ravi nampally (tabla) and nate renner (guitar)
and that set should start around 1030pm. Please check the august schedule here for more details.

Also, check out my new podcast #5 that will be feature Dave Clark, Ravi Nampally and Jim Creegan (barenaked ladies) speaking about parenting as musicians. (should be up by tonight or tommorrow!)

timmy p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter