Monday, October 02, 2006

It was a bit of an exciting weekend as I made a new demo for the hornband (with guest tuba player jeremy trupp sitting in for Howard) for my Canada Council Application. This is asking for money to make another hornband record...hurray!

I recorded it at Jean Martin's apartment....wow he is getting good at the home recording thing.

I was done the paper work in time to courier it off to Ottawa before I picked up the kids at school. What a great feeling it is to finish a grant and get it in the mail...yes, I deserve this beer that I am drinking!

Only two more nights till the NHL season kicks off...hurray...

I have noticed my psychic powers are quite "on" these days...I am thinking of people quite often and they show up in my life only minutes later. (maybe this will help my weekly two dollar Pro-line hockey gambling addiction....hahaha)

tim
p.s. now I am going to explore the bit torrent (sp?) world of downloading...any experts out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter