Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For those of you with too many Cds but you want a few tracks of mine downloaded onto your computer you can go to itunes and get them for $.99 each.

I always thought if there was a way to get in touch with the tens of thousands of people who buy the new Bill Frisell record that comes out each year and get them to hear some of my music they would probably be interested. (especially the Hornband record with Howard Johnson which sounds a bit like his quartet record with Curtis Fowlkes, Ron Miles and Evynd Kang that he made years ago and never did another one)

Well, now that I have a myspace site I can troll the waters looking for people who consider Bill Frisell one of their influences (and let me tell you there are many!) and send them an invite to "be my friend" as they say in the Myspace world.

Will be interesting to see what kind of reaction (if any) I get from the people I have contacted so far.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter