Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today is one of those days where I stick with CBC radio past a bit of morning news and listen to Anna-Maria Tremonte (sp?) on the Current (CBC radio 1). She is quite good. Two interesting stories, the second doesn't start till the last hour of the show (9-10?...930-1030?)

Interesting that people will be voting in the US today using email. Very exciting. It seems obvious to me that someday soon we should be able to do this in a safe and secure way.

The second story is that the "car" will be on trial on her show. Apparently 3,000 people die every day from car accidents. This is not even mentioning the deaths by pollution in cities. I look forward to this show but will miss some to head to yoga.

tim
p.s. the other big story is that I am playing guitar these days with my banjo picks on my fingers...maybe not big news to you but try eating with your feet or another major change after 33 years of doing it another way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter