Sunday, December 03, 2006

I really shouldn't stay up this late knowing my family will probably not let me sleep much past 730am...but I found this great banjo clinic on youtube from Bill Keith. Very inspiring. Reminds me how important it is to just work on music and not nescessarily repertoire etc.

Please come and hear the rob clutton band tommorrow night at the central. I will be playing banjo...yeeha!!
good night.
t


Sunday December 3
9pm
Rob Clutton Quartet

The Central
603 Markham Street
west of Bathurst south of Bloor
(416) 913-4586
$5

Lina Allemano - Trumpet
Rob Clutton - Double Bass, Guitar
Ryan Driver - Analog Synth, Flute, Piano, Melodica
Tim Posgate - Banjo, Guitar

Active around Toronto for a dozen years, the Rob Clutton Band is
resurfacing with this quartet outing. This event will feature new
original music, drawing from a love of improvised music, bluegrass and
jazz. Each of the musicians brings a distinct creative contribution to
the music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter