Saturday, December 09, 2006

One of my favourite singer songwriters is John Millard. I am pretty lucky as not only is he a friend of mine, but he also lives right here in the neighbourhood. He also sings on my Cd In the Future of Your Dream. (this is a bit of a Christmas sounding record without being too obviously "christmas-sounding")

I got this nice email from him this morning and I suggest you take heed:

Hi Folks,

Not to put too fine a point on it but, if you are looking for a nice gift for all ages, why not send my new cd, " A People's Fame". Big hit with young and old. I will even gift wrap it and send it directly to it's recipient for you. At $20 for 17 tunes, that is only $1.17 per song. ($15 if you stop by the house.)

see johnmillard.ca for details or don't forget the other old chestnuts at johnmillardandhappyday.com (ie The original John Millard and Happy Day discs or The Polka Dogs.)

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter