Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well well well...I wake up today and there is a man playing tuba in my living room. hey...thats Howard Johnson! Yup, we started rehearsals today and if I dare say so; it is sounding pretty good. The banjo and tuba were meant to be together...although you would never know it with all the banjo jokes I have to put up with.

Lina and Quinsin are both very busy at the IAJE conference as they are in high demand. I feel lucky to have all these guys in the band and that they make my music a priority.

Might hit the sack early, wake up and have a little RED RIVER cereal (that is for you Nancy...haha). Would be fun to be hanging at the IAJE but both Howard and I are wiped after a full day of rehearsing. (yah, I was up with the kids as usual at 7am today too)

Hope to see all you IAJE folks on Saturday...apparently our posters and flyers have the wrong room on them.

We are at the IMPERIAL ROOM, Royal York hotel Saturday April 12, 3pm. (gives you time to get over to the Oscar Peterson tribute at Massey Hall after)

tim
ps. don't forget you can catch us (with Howard!) at Hughs Room on Sunday January 13, 830pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter