Friday, May 16, 2008

I am fortunate to live in the same hood as the Dakota Tavern...fun cool and lately a fairly hip place. Just back from hearing Tony Scherr (sp?). So good...thanks to Greg Bottrel for hipping me to his music. I have heard many say he is good but Greg loaned me the record.

Last time I heard tony we opened for him at the Rivoli, must be ten years ago. Tony's day job is playing bass for Bill Frizell...great night, good friends, great music.

I have been so busy I have not been blogging and so much to tell...ask me about the film shoot on the weekend. OH...and playing with ronley temper the other night was a thrill. She is great...her new record is to die for and what a band. I hope I can do some more shows with her!

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter