Saturday, May 17, 2008





There are a few photos from the crazy weekend I had. It really was fun though. I have told the story a few times and said it is something I will probably never do again. Sure, working with poets, being on movie sets will happen again but; being on a movie set with ten of my friends with Dave Clark conducting with some fancy lightshow while we improvised to an oscilloscope readout of our friend the stuttering poet; Jordan Scott.

It will be finished in the next couple months and if Bravo likes it hopefully it will get some airplay.

Maybe I will leave it at that for now other than the capper for me is that my oldest son Dylan is the star of the narrative part of the short video. Seeing him in action the day before on a movie set was really fun too.

Thanks to Lewis Melville for the photos and all his great work on the pedal steel and behind the recording desk.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter