Thursday, November 20, 2008

what a great morning. My kids started the day giggling with joy about the snow and then played in it all the way to school. I went to my usual (although less regular as of late) Thursday coffee joint the Linux Cafe. I was a little disappointed as they have stuck to their new policy of playing Radio 2's morning show which is terrible in every way if you ask me.

I bumped into my friend Margaret and we swapped art (her poetry book for my new CD) and then stopped and chatted with my mandolin pal Joe on the way home.

Sometimes I wonder why I go out and spend my hard earned pennies on coffee but then I have a great morning like today and remember that life is all about people; talking, sharing laughing and enjoying each other's company.

Hurray for winter. Hurray for coffee!

back to the banjo.
tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter