Friday, January 16, 2009

The kids are stuck at home with me today because of the power failure. So I am making the best of it (even if I had to miss my Friday hockey game!) So...we started out with some outdoor shinny. It really isn't as cold out as the radio would have you believe. (although we are fortunate to have a warm house with electricity etc. to come into when we are done) It is certainly an urban thing to get all upside down about a little snow or low temperatures. (Yes, of course it is an emergency for those who live on the street...also the power failure makes things a little critical)

I will post the new photos later (yes, the blue sky makes all the difference) We had a game of Clue (listened to the Chris Thile album I bought last night on itunes) and now I am heating up some leftovers for lunch (listening to Quinsin's latest CD)

Hope you are keeping warm wherever you are. Don't believe the hype; get out and play in the snow!

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter